It's time to
Pink Campaign runs from February 3rd to February 21st, 2020
Why pink? Hair Massacure was initially inspired as a Valentine’s Day Event, coined the St. Valentine’s Day Hair Massacure. Pink, being the colour of LOVE felt most fitting.
2 Ways to go PINK:
OPTION 1: PINK at home or at your school
“KALI PINK®” Hair Colour Produced and donated in-part by Manic Panic®– is an easy and convenient way to pink at the convenience of your home or school and handy for touch-ups if your colour starts to fade. School and home pinkings have become increasingly popular.
Large Order and Schools
Please contact Collin Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (780) 903-4426
PINK AT A SALON
A number of salons have partnered with us and are generously offering their services at reduced prices. For pricing and locations please refer to our salon page.
Some salons will happily honour our pricing. Please inquire with your salon if they wish to be involved and direct them to Hair Massacure!
- Please book your appointment with your salon of choice and let them know that you are with Hair Massacure.
- If you are pinking with your family or a small group, please book your salon in advance as this will require a team of stylists.
- Some Salons have specific Pinking Days. Please inquire ahead.
- We kindly ask that you do not pink long hair at a salon and this requires much more time and product.
- Last but not least… please tip your hair stylist. They have reduced their pricing for you!
We ask that you do not pink long hair as this is costly and time consuming for or salons.
If you or your salon are interested in getting involved this year, please email us.